At the 45th Union World Conference on Lung Health 2014 (28 October – 1 November) in Barcelona, KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation organized and/or participated in numerous meetings, workshops and symposia and poster presentations.
UNION 2014 – Inaugural Session and Award Ceremony
A schedule of events in which KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation was involved at Barcelona 2014 can be downloaded here
- Community involvement in raising awareness about tuberculosis among Somalian population
- Lessons learned from TB patients evaluation program performance in Kazakhstan
- Effectiveness introducing Xpert MTB RIF for individuals at risk of TB and MDR TB in Kazakhstan
- Capacity building on PMDT for Eastern Africa countries Rwanda
- Evaluation routine contact investigation Ethiopia a missed opportunity preventing childhood TB
- Compliance to National TB treatment guidelines on diagnosis treatment and reporting medical doctors in the Namibian private health sector
- Cross Sectional Study Factors Associated with TB Diagnostic Delay Smear Microscopy Namibia
- Nigeria Innovative approaches for Increased Case Finding: The role of house to house screening in TB case finding
- Training and transport improve TB referral of youth by teachers in north-western Nigeria
- Tuberculosis control in security challenged States of north-east Nigeria. Are there significant impacts?
- Decentralization of Programmatic Management of Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis (PMDT) Services in Nigeria: Lessons learnt
- TB case finding in the prison: using health system strengthening approach (Nigeria)
Photos of the KNCV/TB CARE I /Challenge TB booth at the 45th Union Conference in Barcelona: