Our mission is: The global elimination of TB through the development and implementation of effective, efficient and sustainable TB control strategies.
The six principles that guide our work:
- Base the KNCV strategy on the Universal Health Coverage agenda;
- Consider the legal and ethical issues of TB care and a human rights-based approach;
- Identify the greatest impact at the lowest cost and least effort;
- Ensure country ownership and country-specific design of interventions;
- Value and build partnerships at all levels;
- Ensure transfer of knowledge as an integral part of our technical assistance