KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation (KNCV) is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), the deadliest infectious disease in the world. KNCV is an international center of excellence for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable TB control strategies in a national and international context. Our multidisciplinary team of passionate professionals covers a broad range of expertise such as programmatic TB control, research, clinical management, social science, education, digital health, and project management.
Over the past century KNCV has made a significant contribution to the successful fight against TB in the Netherlands. Since the 1970s, we have shared our knowledge and expertise with the rest of the world. We operate from a central office in The Hague, the Netherlands, a regional office in Central Asia and country offices in Africa and (central) Asia. KNCV raises funds from private, institutional, corporate and government donors.
The Communications and Fundraising unit at KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation consists of eight people and is responsible for the visibility and creation of social and financial support of KNCV.
For this team we are looking for a
Administrative Private Fundraising Officer (19 hours a week).
Fluent Dutch (written and spoken) is required for this position.
The job location is The Hague.
Purpose of the Job:
The Administrative Private Fundraising Officer is responsible for the day-to-day organization and administration of all private donations received by KNCV via mail or telephone.
The Administrative Private Fundraising Officer, is part of the Communications and Fundraising department of KNCV and reports to the head of the Communications and Fundraising department.
Your challenges are:
- First point of contact with donors
- Manages all incoming telephone calls and donor correspondence
- Ensures all interaction with donors is accurate, timely and dealt with in a friendly manner
- Collection and maintenance of donor data in the CRM system
- Archives relevant data for future retrieval
- Registers donors’ complaints and ensures follow-up takes place
- Support for other campaigns within the department or otherwise
Your education and experience:
- MBO education level
- Excellent oral and written command of both Dutch and English
- Experience with back office activities and administration
- Knowledgeable of CRM systems and other relevant software applications
- Sales experience is a plus
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail, with an emphasis on accuracy
- Socially conscious with superb interpersonal skills
- Self-starter but also capable of working within a team
- Affinity for the mission of our organization
What does KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation offer?
- A part-time (19 hours per week) fixed-term contract for one year, with the intention to extend the contract, dependent upon funding and performance
- An informal work atmosphere in an international environment where initiative is the norm
- A highly-motivated team of experienced, self-driven colleagues
- A competitive salary dependent upon education and relevant working experience
- KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has its own Employment Conditions Scheme
Application and information
You can apply for this position, including a motivation letter and 3 professional references, via the form below before 13th September 2017. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our HRM Team in The Netherlands: +31(0)70-41672222 or mail to email@example.com.
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled.