KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB). KNCV is the lead partner in Challenge TB, the new USAID-funded 5-year global program. We lead an international consortium comprising eight other partner organizations besides KNCV: ATS, FHI 360, IRD, JATA, MSH, PATH, The Union, and WHO. The strategic objectives of Challenge TB are to improve access to patient care, to prevent transmission and disease progression, and to strengthen TB platforms.
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is recruiting a Driver/Logistician for the Challenge TB program in Tanzania.
In the position of Driver / Logistician you will:
- Ensure that all vehicles are properly maintained and are kept in good working condition;
- Properly maintain the vehicle log book;
- Advise the management on due dates of vehicle certificates;
- Drive members of staff short and long distances on all kind of roads, and during irregular working hours;
- Ensure that all damages and accidents are reported to the management on time and accurately;
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the management.
Who are we looking for?
- A minimum of Form IV education
- A valid driver’s license of C1 or E level.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience with an excellent driving record
- Flexible able to work in a team in a multicultural environment
- Good oral communication skills in English;
Application and Information
You can apply via the form below before the 25th of April 2016. For more information please contact the HR Officer via +255 22 2664859 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled person.