KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is looking for a
Duty station: Manila, Philippines
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), still the deadliest infectious disease in the world.
KNCV is an international center of expertise for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a national and international context. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, nurses and epidemiologists and laboratory scientists. We aim to stop the spread of the worldwide epidemic of TB and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Over the past century we have built up a wealth of knowledge and expertise, initially by successfully controlling TB in the Netherlands. Since the 1970s, we have also shared our knowledge and expertise with the rest of the world. We operate from a central office in The Hague in the Netherlands, a regional office in Central Asia and country offices worldwide. KNCV raises funds from private, institutional, corporate, and government donors.
Introduction to the position
KNCV is looking for a Finance Director for a potential five-year USAID/Philippines Tuberculosis Innovations and Health Systems Strengthening Project. In partnership with the Department of Health and other stakeholders, the project aims to implement an strategy providing innovative TB detection, prevention, and treatment efforts nationwide.
This position is subject to project award and funding.
Responsibilities of the job
The Finance Director reports to the Chief of Party and will provide overall operational support, including contract and grant management support and financial expertise to the project. The position is responsible for:
- All financial and administrative functions, including accounting and financial management as well as project administration.
- Ensuring that resource allocation conforms to USAID administrative and contractual guidelines and requirements, country specific policies and regulations.
- Oversee all in country budgeting, expenditures, financial reporting and contract management to ensure timely and effective implementation of the program’s activities in the Philippines.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting or other relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
- At least ten (10) years experience in finance, accounting, and operations management of complex international development assistance programs.
- Significant experience with USAID-funded projects internationally strongly desirable
- Thorough knowledge of USAID financial reporting and compliance requirements.
- Strong leadership, mentoring, management, planning, analytical and organizational skills demonstrated by ability to work both independently and within a team, assess priorities, and manage a variety of activities with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated integrity and fidelity.
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills with fluency in English. Proficient computer skills.
Application and information
You can apply for this position by submitting your CV, including a motivation letter and 3 professional references, via the form below before 7 August 2017. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our HRM Team in The Netherlands: +31(0)70-41672222 or mail to email@example.com.
This position is only open to applicants who are in possession of a Philippine residence and work permit.
Please note that we only consider the applications that are received through the KNCV website.
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled person.