KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is looking for a
HRM Administrator (16 hours per week )
Duty station: The Hague, The Netherlands
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), still the most deadly infectious disease in the world.
KNCV is an international center of expertise for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a national and international context. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, nurses and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the worldwide epidemic of TB and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Over the past century we have built up a wealth of knowledge and expertise, initially by successfully controlling TB in the Netherlands. Since the 1970s, we have also shared our knowledge and expertise with the rest of the world. We operate from a central office in The Hague in the Netherlands, a regional office in Central Asia and country offices worldwide. KNCV raises funds from private, institutional, corporate, and government donors.
The Human Resource Management unit is responsible for developing and maintaining the Human Resource Management policy, advising and supporting the Divisions/units and country offices and implementing the policy in the line. In addition, the unit maintains the staff and payroll records at central organization level.
The unit is responsible for developing and maintaining the safety and security policy.
Purpose of the job
To perform administrative and organizational tasks in the field of HRM.
Position in the organization
Hierarchically, the HRM Administrator reports to the head of HRM. As HRM Administrator you are the point of contact in the organization for HR administration.
The HRM team consists is a Head of HRM, two HRM advisors and one HRM Administrator.
The HRM Administrator position consists in 16 hours a week. KNCV is open to discuss the number of days to plan the 16 hours. It could be 2 times 8 hours or 4 times 4 hours, at the person convenience.
As HRM Administrator you will
- Collect and handle information on all staff changes resulting from staff recruitment, transfers and departures
- Maintain staff records and keeps the staff information system and archive up-to-date
- Support in the drafting of employment contracts, letters, residence permits and 30% tax applications and onboarding
- Assist with basic payroll and pension administration
- Be responsible for accurate sickness absence records, monitors sickness absence in accordance with the wet Poortwachter (Eligibility for Permanent Incapacity Benefit (Restrictions) Act)
- Frequently liaise with the Finance division on matters relating to commuting records
- Assist in the creation of HRM form templates
- Act as a point of contact in the organization for administrative staff issues
- Manage the digital HRM Manual on intranet
Who are we looking for?
- Intermediate vocational level (MBO) in the field of Human Resource Management
- (Up-to-date) knowledge of relevant regulations and legislation
- Experience in administrative processes in the field of HRM
- Knowledge of relevant software applications
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
What does KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation offer?
- A 1 year fixed-term contract with possibility to be extended
- An informal work atmosphere in an international environment where initiative is appreciated
- A highly-motivated team of experienced, self-driven colleagues
- The salary is dependent upon education and relevant working experience
- KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has its own Employment Conditions Scheme
- Full-time employment consists of 38 hours per week.
Application and information
You can apply for this position via the form below before 7 December 2017. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Virginie Oddoux: +31(0)70-416 72 65 or firstname.lastname@example.org.