KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is looking for a
HRM Advisor (32 hours per week)
Duty station: The Hague, The Netherlands
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), still the most deadly infectious disease in the world.
KNCV is an international center of expertise for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in a national and international context. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, nurses and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the worldwide epidemic of TB and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Over the past century we have built up a wealth of knowledge and expertise, initially by successfully controlling TB in the Netherlands. Since the 1970s, we have also shared our knowledge and expertise with the rest of the world. We operate from a central office in The Hague in the Netherlands, a regional office in Central Asia and country offices worldwide. KNCV raises funds from private, institutional, corporate, and government donors.
Purpose of the position and organizational position
This is a challenging HR generalist role with an interesting combination of operational, tactical and strategic HRM tasks. The scope of work is KNCV Central Office in The Netherlands, a dynamic international/expats environment. You will strengthen the HRM team (1 Head HRM, 3 HRM Advisors, 1 HRM Administrator) based in The Hague and report to the Head of HRM. The working culture is informal and inspiring with high focus on work/life balance, constructive feedback and talent development.
- HR generalist
- Provide high quality, consistent and professional advice on Human Resource policies and procedures to managers and employees at the Central Office (Den Haag)
- Develop, implement and secure HRM policies through the Central Office
- Ensure that all HRM issues meet the local labor law legislation
- Support managers with anything recruitment focused, including advertising and the selection process for roles
- Manage specific HR project
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in HRM/Business or a relevant field
- At least 5 years professional experience in an HRM generalist role
- Knowledge of the Dutch labor law
- Good numerical skills
- Proven experience in HR project management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English and Dutch
- Self-starter, team player, dynamic, solid, open, flexible, integrity, organizational awareness
- Understanding of cultural differences
What does KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation offer?
- A fixed-term contract with extension possibility
- A 4 days per week contract, 32 hours (KNCV fulltime is 38 hours per week)
- An informal work atmosphere in an international environment where initiative is appreciated
- A highly-motivated team of experienced, self-driven colleagues
- A salary dependent upon education and relevant working experience
- KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has its own Employment Conditions Scheme
Application and information
You can apply for this position via the form below before 21 February 2018. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Virginie Oddoux: +31(0)70-416 72 65 or email@example.com.
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled.