Are you passionate about brands and want to make a change?
The Communication and Fundraising unit is responsible for strengthening the visibility and ensuring a coherent image of the organization, contributing to a broad social and financial support for TB control in general and KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation specifically. The unit works closely together with other units and divisions within KNCV in order to translate KNCV’s mission in its positioning and communication strategy and fundraising opportunities.
For this team, based at our central office in The Hague, we are looking for a
Marketing Communications Officer (0,8 FTE)
who can build and maintain a strong international brand identity
Your challenges are:
- Ensuring messaging and brand consistency are integrated in all communications and activities
- Managing the design of communication materials for our different audiences (public and professionals, national and international)
- Building and managing a branding and communications toolbox for our country offices
- Migration of the old library to Sharepoint
- Maintaining the new library and templates
- Initiating and coordinating the production of storytelling visuals (photos, videos and graphics)
- Developing and managing, as well as internally promoting, our library of stories and imagery
- Creating and coordinating our presence at (inter)national events and exhibitions
- Ensuring message consistency and adherence to brand guidelines by building strong relationships
- Identifying, advising on and solving any branding issues.
Your education and experience:
- bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience involving brand identity management in an international setting
- Eligible to work in the EU.
- A strong knowledge of marketing platforms and marketing fundamentals, as well as an eye for good design
- A working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Well organized, creative and entrepreneurial
- Fluent in English and Dutch (both verbal and written).
What KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation offers:
- A fixed-term contract for a year, with the intention to extend depending on funding and performance
- An informal work atmosphere in an international environment where initiative is appreciated
- A highly-motivated team of experienced and driven colleagues
- A competitive salary dependent upon education and relevant working experience
- KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has its own Employment Conditions Scheme
- Full-time employment consists of 38 hours per week.
Application and information
You can apply for this position via the form below before March 13, 2017. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Monica Kiezebrink, Head of Communication & Fundraising, Tel: 06 29 530 530 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled person.