OPEN INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE PRINTING OF RECORDING AND REPORTING TOOLS DOMICILED WITH THE NATIONAL TUBERCULOSIS, LEPROSY AND BURUL ULCER CONTROL PROGRAM (NTBLCP)
TENDER REFERENCE – RRGF01/2019
KNCV is inviting vendors to provide quotations for the printing of the modified Tuberculosis treatment registers and Case finding forms (Recording and Reporting tools) domiciled with the NTBLCP.
- Bidders are to bid for ALL 3 Items described below.
- All bids must be written in English and signed by the bidder
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission will neither be opened nor considered
Description of Supply:
Printing and delivery of:
- 21,200 copies of Community & Facility Referral Form – (a booklet), A4 size form with perforation & dotted line at the middle. 100 sheets per booklet. No duplicate, pink paper cover,
- 21,200 copies of Community & Facility Referral Register – A Two-sided register with 100 sheets per register, White hard cover.
- 2,100 copies of TB Treatment register, 1 sided register with 100 sheets per register, Black hard cover.
Bid Open Date/Time: 8:00 am Monday April 29, 2019
Bid Close Date/Time: 8:00 am Monday May 13, 2019
To be eligible to participate in this bidding process, prospective bidders must provide proof of all the following documents:
- Company’s registration documents/certificate of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)– including Forms CAC2 & CAC7
- Tax Clearance Certificate (For the Last 3 years)
- Proof of supply of similar products within the last 1 year (Provide a minimum of 3 References)
Tenderers in default of ANY requirement listed above will be excluded from the procedure.
The criteria for evaluation shall include cost of product, quality of product, compliance with stipulated specification, delivery time/terms and any additional costs if applicable.
Procedure for Submitting:
Prospective bidders are to submit documentation relating to this tender in the following format:
- Submissions can be either by e-mail or delivered by hand.
- By e-mail, – send to email@example.com (follow up until acknowledged)
- By hand, deliver in three copies each (one original and two clearly distinguishable photocopies – all in one sealed envelope) Labelled “RRGF01/2019 BID” – to the following address:
Attention: The Administrative Manager,
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation
Fourth floor – Block ‘B’ AUJ Complex,
Plot 564/565 Independence Avenue
Central Business District – Abuja
Please ensure that your submitted bid is duly registered in the Bid Register before you leave as unregistered bids will be disqualified.
Opening of Bid
Bids will be opened 10am (Nigerian Time) on Monday May 13, 2019 at 3rd floor, Block ‘B’ AUJ Complex, Plot 564/565 Independence Avenue, Central Business District – Abuja, Nigeria.
The Successful bidder will be contacted before close of business on Thursday May 2, 2019.
For enquiries, please contact KNCV Admin on +234 (0) 92205020