On Wednesday, November 30, the online symposium ‘Use of digital tools in support of treatment of people with tuberculosis’ will take place from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (CET) via Microsoft Teams. In this symposium, several experts in tuberculosis (TB) care and a former patient take a closer look at the benefits of using digital tools for TB treatment.
Speakers at the symposium include:
- Mustapha Gidado, director KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation
- Bethrand Odume, KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Nigeria
- Janneke Vriens, TB-nurse Municipal Health Service Utrecht
- Andrii Slyzkyi, KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation
- Rob Aarnoutse, Radboud UMC
You can register for the symposium until 27 November by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. On November 28 you will receive the link to attend the meeting.
Feel free to inform other interested parties within your organization or network about this symposium.